Parking Consultancy & Design – Pre/Post Planning
We’re here to help!
Our comprehensive pre and post planning services are outlined below. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Parking Feasibility Studies including;
- Engineering and Financial Appraisal of Car Park Structures and Parking Systems.
- Planning Requirements.
- Whole Life Financial Evaluations.
- Technical Viability Appraisal including all forms of superstructure frame options.
- Preliminary Design Input into Single and Multi-Deck Car Park Layouts including:
- Parking Bays, Aisles and Ramp Layouts to ensure suitable circulation of both Vehicles and Pedestrians.
- Ensure user-friendly Environments including Ventilation and Lighting requirements as well as sufficient open areas for surveillance purposes.
- To achieve good gross floor area per space ratios.
- Ensure adequate access and gross control to achieve good dynamic traffic flow characteristics.
- Green Transport Plans.
- Structural and Environmental Inspection Surveys of existing parking facilities.
- Maintenance and Refurbishment Reports.
- Parking Demand Studies.
- Expert Witness and Technical Support for Planning Applications and Planning Appeals.
- On-Street Parking Control Design to meet the requirements of the Highway Authority in supporting a Planning Application.
- Car Park Pricing Strategies for operational purposes.
- Car Park Design Research Services.
- Technical Support and expertise to National Bodies responsible for setting standards in parking.
- Detailed Sub and Superstructure Design of Single and Multi-Deck Car Park Structures including;
- Steel Frame.
- Reinforced Concrete Frame.
- Precast Concrete Frame.
- Precast Hollow Core and Reinforced Screed Deck.
- Precast Concrete Ribbed Decks.
- Reinforced Concrete Design and Detailing.
- Detailed Engineering Design Associated with Maintenance and Refurbishment of Existing Car Parking Facilities.
- Detailed Design Co-ordination of Structural, Architectural and Services.
- Development of Demountable Temporary Car Parks.
- System and Services Specification to Assist with Tender Stage, Procurement and Contract Administration.
- Pricing and Operational Strategy
- Implement the Approved On-Site Parking Control including;
- Design of Controlled Parking Zones
- Prepare and Submit Relevant Traffic Orders
- Third Party Design Auditor Service
- Contract Administration and Site Supervision Services.
- Expert Witness Services.
- Technical Support and Expertise to Construction Teams.
- Technical Support and Expertise to National Bodies. Responsible for Setting Standards in Parking.