Structural Engineering – Pre/Post Planning
We’re here to help!
Our comprehensive pre and post planning services are outlined below. Please contact us to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Survey and Inspections of all structures including;
- Residential Properties (Private, Social and Student)
- Industrial, Commercial, Retail and Leisure Properties
- Care Homes
- Historic Buildings
- Bridge Structures
- Retaining Walls
- Temporary Structures
- Preliminary Structural Design Appraisals at Feasibility/Conceptual Design Stage Including;
- Superstructure format
- Sizing of structural elements and structural zone requirements.
- Value Engineering Input to Support a Financial Viability Appraisal.
- Detailed structural design of foundations including:
- Strip/Trench-fill Foundations.
- Pad Foundations.
- Raft Foundations.
- Piled Foundations incl. Pile Caps and Ground Beams.
- Structural input into Ground Improvement Solutions such as Vibro Stone Columns, Grouting, Lime Stabilization Works, Earthworks Compaction/Surcharge etc.
- Detailed Structural Design of Ground Floor Construction including;
- Ground Bearing Concrete Slabs.
- Suspended Concrete Slabs.
- Detailed Structural Design of Sub Structure
- Detailed Structural Design of Superstructure including;
- Steel Frame.
- Reinforced Concrete Frame.
- Lightweight Frame Systems.
- Precast Concrete Frame.
- Masonry Construction.
- Timber Frame.
- Podium Slabs incl. Steel and Reinforced Concrete.
- Structural Supporting System for Modular Construction.
- Design of Structural Repairs.
- Design of Retaining Structures.
- Full Drawing Service including BIM compliance.
- Structural Engineering Technical Support to Construction Teams incl. Site Visits/Inspections.